Thursday, March 14, 2019

Alcoholism :: essays research papers

AlcoholismI woke up from asphyxia wondering what had happened to me. "I am going todie, what have I through with(p) to myself." "Does my m other(a) know?" She will kill me. "Iam so SCARED"     Most kids my age, who only had their nan and grandpa never knew whatit was resembling to have a great-grandmother. Not only was she the best greatgrandma but she also played the role of a mother. To me I account her to be anangel sent from heaven, to show some of us a few lessons about life.Her name was Josephine Catalici, an Italian woman born in Naples, Italyin 1906. She died this past summer. She was about 55" and very beautiful.She was good hearted, gentle, devoted, and open transfer in everything she did.Josephine was forever out to help someone in need. She considered other peopleto be first priority. She was the role of person who was almost perfect, alwayspleasing someone else and making one feel proud of themselves.  &nbs p  My great-grandmother was the type of person to bring out the best ineveryone. As a baby bird, I needed that because my home had its ups and downs. Myparents were separated and I had been living with my mother. She was a youngparent and did things that most mother did not. For instance, as a child shewould leave me alone and sometimes physically abuse me. Therefore, I sometimeshad a hard time understanding why she treated me so differently. On the otherhand, I always received my explanations from my great-grandmother whom I called Mema. I am not the only individual who considered her to be this type of warmth person. Everyone that had known her, thought she was remarkable.     Unfortunately, she started getting ill and during her times of need, Itook kick of her. in this time frame I knew that she was going to leave me soon.I was fourteen and dealing with a lot of changes in my life. I appetency Josephinedid not have to be one of those changes. Altho ugh, she was, but the good thing,is that she died without suffering. She was never afraid of death because sheconsidered it to be another continuation of life. However, I could not dealwith the pain of being without my great-grandmother.I am now in eighth grade, not too happy to be here. But I know that Ihave to go to school. I felt corresponding nothing. My mother will not stop beating me.I dont indispensability to live anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment