Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Enviromental science Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words

Enviromental science - Essay ExampleAs a consumer, there are a variety of products that I use on a daily basis. I usually buy various commodities that are packed in plastic containers from supermarkets. Further on a daily basis I often use paper wastes and dump the extra wastes. Moreover, a large proportion of my trash consists of intellectual nourishment scraps and food remains. To a larger extent, my utilization of metal wastes, leather, textiles, wood and inorganic wastes form a large component of my wasted products. But even with such I have learnt that proper waste management technique is the most important practice geared towards preventing the occurrence of a number of pests such as ants, cockroaches, flies, mice, rats, raccoons among others. measure of pests from contaminating our foods also increases the attractiveness of our surrounding and suppresses pests increase.Certain wastes such as rubber, and certain household wastes that are not so hazardous to the environment su ch as fruits and vegetable pod products can be easily composted. (Rudolph and Goss 79) It therefore suggests that to reduce wastes we need to recycle, reuse, and

No comments:

Post a Comment